The Guelph Sexuality Conference welcomes student volunteers to assist at the conference.
Volunteers help by:
- providing pre-conference assistance with the preparation of delegate packages
- supporting administrative tasks
- welcoming delegates and speakers
- hosting the registration desk
- providing support to the concurrent session speakers during their sessions
- assisting delegates
- and providing assistance wherever required
Volunteers who contribute at least 8 hours of volunteer work are able to attend some of the conference sessions at no cost.
There is an application process and volunteers selected are required to attend a pre-conference meeting and training session.